Where Your Money Goes
Your Support Keeps Chamber Music Alive
Ever wonder what it takes to run the Serenata of Santa Fe organization? When you donate to Serenata of Santa Fe, your money is put to work doing all the things necessary to connect with our community and bring you chamber music.
- Artist Fees (An Artist fee per concert is $650)
- Venue Fee (Venue Rental is between $400 – $500)
- Piano Tuning ($150 per tuning)
- Program Notes ($50 if printed, per concert)
- Media Support
(Ads for regular concert season $2,450-radio Ads; Newspaper Ad-$580)
- Concert video recording ($350 per concert)
- Video Editing (total cost of Postcard production was $6000)
- Printing (Season Program booklet printing $450)
- Licensing Fees ($1,000 per year)
- Web Design ($6,000)
- Program Design ($7,000 per year)
- Administration Fees (Internet, Tax filing) $1500 per year
- Newspaper Ad ($585 per ad)
- Radio Ads ($2500 for the entire season)
- Liability Insurance ($700 per season)
- Cartage ($800 per season)
Instrument Rental ($2,000 per season)
Those who contribute will be listed in the program if so desired. Please tell us how you would like to be listed.
SERENATA of Santa Fe is a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit organization; contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.